Mary Helen Reyna
Mary Helen Reyna graduated from The Ohio State University earning a bachelor's degree in Criminal Justice with a minor in Spanish. She went on to law school at DePaul University in Chicago where she earned her law degree in 2006 and passed the Illinois bar exam the same year.
Mary Helen is originally from Pharr, Texas and is Mexican-American. She traveled with her family to Ohio every year where she worked as a migrant farm worker. Mary Helen is now married and lives in Bolingbrook, Illinois with her husband and daughter.
Since becoming an attorney, Mary Helen has focused her practice representing the Latino community in Will County. She started out as a general practitioner but was inspired by DREAMers in her community to fight for immigrant families. Today, Mary Helen focuses her practice on immigration and naturalization law and other practice areas where the client's immigration status may play a role.
- Illinois, 2006
- DePaul University, 2006
- The Ohio State University
- B.A., Criminal Justice, Spanish Minor
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- American Immigration Lawyers Association
- Illinois State Bar Association
- Will County Bar Association
- Will County Women's Bar Association
- Latino Bar Association of Will County
- Crime Stoppers of Bolingbrook
- Board Member, 2007-Present
- Southwest Suburban Immigrant Project
- Board Member, 2012-Present